Daring To Begin

Another year has come to pass. Indeed 2010 was a great year. Still, I'm overwhelmed by things undone, and feats yet to be accomplished. Today I find myself wondering what 2011 has in store for me. More so, I'm daunted by the things I want for myself this new year. Quite frankly, I don't know where and how to begin.

In the last few days of 2010, I found inspiration in these:

A prayer amidst holiday merriment said,
"We may not be where we intended to be, but we are definitely not in the same place we were before."

A song in church said,
"Help us to begin where we are."

And so, here I am, letting go of what-might-have-beens... and, totally in agreement with whoever said that "Making the beginning is one third of the work." Five days into the year I say,
Happy New Year, everyone! Here we go, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please share your thoughts to add to my records.